The basic ingredients of color masterbatch are:
Pigment or dye
Pigments are divided into organic pigments and inorganic pigments
Commonly used organic pigments are: phthalocyanine red, phthalocyanine blue, phthalocyanine green, light red, macromolecule red, macromolecule yellow, permanent yellow, permanent purple, azo red
Commonly used inorganic pigments are: cadmium red, cadmium yellow, titanium dioxide, carbon black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow and so on
Is the base of the color masterbatch. Special color masterbatch generally choose the same resin as the product resin as a carrier, the compatibility of the two best, Color Masterbatch but also consider the carrier fluidity.
So that the pigment is evenly dispersed and no longer agglomerate, the melting point of the dispersant should be lower than the resin, and the resin has good compatibility, Color Masterbatch and the pigment has a good affinity. The most commonly used dispersant is: polyethylene low molecular weight wax, stearate.
Such as flame retardant, brightening, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-oxidation and other varieties, unless the customer request, under normal circumstances, Color Masterbatch color masterbatch does not contain the above additives.
What are the varieties and grades of color masterbatch?
Color masterbatch classification methods commonly used are the following:
By carrier classification: such as PE color masterbatch, PP color masterbatch, ABS color masterbatch, PVC color masterbatch, EVA color masterbatch, etc.
According to the use of classification: such as injection of color masterbatch, blow molding color masterbatch, spinning color masterbatch
The varieties can be divided into different grades, such as:
1. Advanced injection of color masterbatch:
For cosmetics packaging, toys, Color Masterbatch electrical shell and other advanced products.
2. ordinary injection of color masterbatch:
For general household plastic products, industrial containers and so on.
3. Advanced blown film color masterbatch:
For the ultra-thin products blow molding coloring.
4. ordinary blown film color masterbatch:
For general bags, woven bags of blow molding coloring.
5. Spinning color masterbatch:
For textile fiber spinning coloring, color masterbatch pigment particles fine, high concentration, strong coloring, heat resistance, light resistance is good.
6. Low color masterbatch:
Used to manufacture low-quality products with low color quality requirements, such as trash cans, low-level containers and so on.
Color Masterbatch Under normal circumstances do not need to dry, Color Masterbatch can be used directly, but, ABS and NY, except for color masterbatch, they should be drying according to conventional processes.
How long is the shelf life of color masterbatch?
Color masterbatch can be stored for a long time.
The pigment in the color masterbatch is dispersed in the carrier resin and is in a closed state, and does not change even if it is stored for a long time. But should be stored in a dry, cool environment
- Instructions for using Masterbatch
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- The Method Of Black Masterbatch
- White Masterbatch Good Dispersion
- Color Masterbatch Sold At Home And ...
- Carbon Black Masterbatch Characteri...
- Black Masterbatch Temperature Is Good
- White Masterbatch Hiding Power
- High Color Masterbatch Pigment Content
- Color Masterbatch Applied To The Pp...
- Black Masterbatch Production Process
- Product Advantages Of Black Masterb...