Black Masterbatch is widely used in plastic processing industry, such as injection molding, extrusion and blow molding, drawing, pipe, granulation molding and so on. In real life, it is widely used in injection molding of automotive plastic parts, Plastic pipe extrusion molding, Black Masterbatch agricultural film and geotextile materials production.
Black Masterbatch is produced by carbon black, carrier and adjuvant injection molding processes such as Masterbatch, is one of many kinds of color masterbatch, its quality depends on the dispersion, coverage, rheology, compatibility, stability, color intensity and other factors.
1, Black Masterbatch heat resistance PVC, PE pigment temperature 160-180 degrees Celsius; ABS, PS pigment temperature 250-280 degrees Celsius pp, PA, pet pigment temperature of 280 degrees above general requirements of pigment heat-resistant time of 4-10 minutes, usually, the higher the use of temperature, Black Masterbatch heat-resistant time shorter. 325 degrees Celsius, 10 min.
The clock changes color.
2, Black Masterbatch appearance: 2.2 * 2.8 cylindrical black body.
3, Black Masterbatch usage: Mix with raw materials can be produced evenly.
4, Black Masterbatch dosage: Recommended dosage $number (depending on the product requirements)
5, technical parameters: accumulation of the proportion of "C 950kg/m3
6, Melting: 130-350 ℃
7, soluble means: 30g/10min
8, Moisture: 0.001%
9, Packaging:/bag, poly-ethyl black self-styled pocket or paper plastic composite bag
10, Black masterbatch storage: stored in a cool dry place. Black Masterbatch Bogey burst into the sun, rain
Suitable for most of the hot resin injection molding, pumping tablets, platen, blown film, wire, Black Masterbatch pipe and other processes.
1, high black, bright, easy to disperse, can achieve high specular effect
2. Environmental protection, non-toxic, tasteless, smokeless
3, the product surface glossy luster and solid color stability
4, good toughness, there will be no color points and color patterns and so on
5, not only reduce costs, save additives, but also reduce plant site pollution. Black Masterbatch is a kind of masterbatch, but its status is different from other masterbatch. Black Masterbatch is the most commonly used in plastic processing of a masterbatch, is also the largest amount of a color masterbatch. Black Masterbatch is made up of high proportions of pigments or additives with thermoplastic resins, Black Masterbatch a good dispersion of plastic coloring agent, the choice of resin for the colorant has good wetting and dispersing, and with the coloring material has good compatibility, namely: Pigment + carrier + additive = Masterbatch.
- Instructions for using Masterbatch
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- White Masterbatch Wide Application ...
- Color Uniformity Of Colour Masterbatch
- Masterbatch Varieties
- The Use Of Color Masterbatch Has Th...
- The Production Process Of Black Mas...
- White Masterbatch For The Productio...
- Advantages Of Color Masterbatch
- What Is Pp Black Masterbatch? What ...
- Masterbatch Performance Quality
- Black Masterbatch With Wide Adaptab...