1. a pigment or dye
Pigment is made up of organic and inorganic pigments, organic pigments are commonly used: red, phthalocyanine phthalocyanine blue, phthalocyanine green, light red, macromolecules red, macromolecules yellow, permanent yellow, permanent purple, azo red; commonly used inorganic pigments: cadmium red, cadmium yellow, titanium dioxide, carbon black, iron oxide red, ferric oxide yellow
2. the carrier
Carrier is the matrix of color masterbatch, special color selection and product resin resin as a vector of the same, the compatibility of the two best, but also to consider the carrier mobility.
Pigment dispersed and are no longer together, dispersant lower melting point than the resin, and resin with good compatibility, has the good affinities and pigments, most commonly used dispersants are: low molecular weight polyethylene wax, stearic acid.
Such as flame retardants, brightening, antibacterial, antistatic, antioxidant and other species, unless the customer asks, does not contain such additives in general color.
- Masterbatch Usage Considerations
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- What Is Filler Material?
- Black Master Classification
- Black Masterbatch High Heat Resistance
- Injection Grade Black Masterbatch H...
- Extrusion Grade Black Masterbatch C...
- White Masterbatch Production Proces...
- Color Masterbatch Light Resistance
- The Use Of Black Masterbatch
- Black Masterbatch Processing Perfor...
- White Masterbatch Processing Perfor...