Agricultural film: film also known as plastic, plastic film, agricultural film, primarily composed of polyethylene, used to cover fields, to enhance the soil temperature, quality of soil moisture, promote the role of seed germination and seedling growth, and inhibiting the growth of weeds.
Black masterbatch in the role of agricultural film have some:
1. fast and efficient for mulch coloring.
2. enhancing mulch anti-aging properties.
3. improving the surface smoothness of mulch to prevent peeling, cracked.
- Masterbatch Usage Considerations
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- Black Master Classification
- Black Masterbatch High Heat Resistance
- Injection Grade Black Masterbatch H...
- Extrusion Grade Black Masterbatch C...
- White Masterbatch Production Proces...
- Color Masterbatch Light Resistance
- The Use Of Black Masterbatch
- Black Masterbatch Processing Perfor...