Color masterbatch with enhanced pigment dispersion, increase the pigment color strength and gloss, and enhance the products, toughening, and can significantly improve the process of product stability and physical properties. Color Masterbatch uniform, bright color, strong coloring, good dispersion, stable performance, good weather resistance. Stable quality, selling at home and abroad.
Widely used injection molding, blow molding, drawing, casting, plastic toys, plastic electronics, automotive plastic parts, sheet metal, home appliances shell, chemical fiber, wire, cable, foam, household appliances, chemical fiber, Packaging materials, wires and cables, building materials, household appliances, Color Masterbatch sports and leisure products. AS, ABS, PE, LDPE, HDPE & amp; LLDPE, PP, PS, PET, PBT, PA, PC, EVA, PVC,
Color masterbatch pigment content is high, bright colors, Color Masterbatch the use of an excellent melt mixing dispersion and stability, and the product has the highest mechanical strength retention rate.
The color masterbatch consists of a high proportion of pigment or additive and a thermoplastic resin, which is a good dispersion of the plastic colorant. The resin used has good wetting and dispersing effect on the colorant and is well compatible with the coloring material Sex. Namely: Pigment + Carrier + Additive = Color Masterbatch Use Color Masterbatch Coloring Advantages Thermoplastic Common Coloring Method Colored Colors Mix the coloring resin with colorant and granulate it into colored plastic for the molding process. Color Masterbatch Dry powder coloring powder powder and the color of the resin evenly mixed directly after the manufacture of plastic products.
Color masterbatch coloring is now the most commonly used plastic coloring method.
Color masterbatch generally consists of three parts, Color Masterbatch the colorant carrier dispersant, through the high-speed mixing machine after mixing, crushing, extrusion into granulation, color masterbatch in the plastic processing process, with high concentration, good dispersion, clean And other significant advantages. Color Masterbatch Performance and Quality Requirements Polypropylene Color Masterbatch Performance Requirements
Polypropylene is a pure hydrocarbon, the molecular chain contains tertiary carbon atoms, heat, light in the tertiary carbon atoms at the molecules easily cracked, so that the quality of polypropylene fiber deterioration, so the required color masterbatch in high temperature spinning Easy to spread, Color Masterbatch does not damage the fiber quality, does not make the fiber fade, has excellent light resistance, wear resistance, solvent resistance, can withstand strict spinning draft.
(1) heat-resistant color masterbatch selected pigments, the most basic requirements of the polypropylene fiber production process can withstand the temperature, to maintain its stability. Temperature temperature is generally required for more than 270 ~ 280 ℃.
(2) dispersible color masterbatch pigment should be excellent dispersion, and in the color masterbatch to be dispersed evenly, and the use of dispersion
Agent does not reduce the quality of polypropylene fiber. Otherwise it can not produce a good quality of the original liquid coloring fiber, running is not stable, Color Masterbatch easy to break in the draft fiber or produce abnormal fibers.
(3) Brightness Polypropylene liquid coloring has a variety of uses, which are used for bedspreads and knitted fabrics, requiring bright colors. Organic pigments are bright and bright, and easy to color, so that the use of organic pigments for the use of the above.
(4) light resistance in the light of some pigments have a photosensitive effect, so that coloring fiber fade and fragile, and the light resistance of the pigment is basically related to its chemical structure, so the production of color masterbatch should pay full attention to the light , Color Masterbatch Light-resistant pigments need to be used, you can consider adding
(5) the stability of color masterbatch used in the pigment, the coloring of polypropylene fiber to have excellent stability. It is meant that the pigmented fiber polymer does not react with the fiber after a long period of contact with heat, light or at high temperatures, resulting in a new chemical group that renders the polymer low. Therefore, the color masterbatch should be used as pure as possible pigments, iron, copper, Color Masterbatch lead and other salt impurities, to ensure that the physical properties of colored polypropylene fiber is excellent.
(6) water resistance, dry cleaning resistance, oil resistance, coloring of polypropylene fiber products used in and inevitably go through water or solvent dry cleaning, to contact with oil, especially for carpets, so the use of colorants Good washability, dry cleaning resistance, oil resistance.
- Instructions for using Masterbatch
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- Color Masterbatch Applied To The Pp...
- Black Masterbatch Production Process
- Product Advantages Of Black Masterb...
- White Masterbatch Wide Application ...
- Color Uniformity Of Colour Masterbatch
- Masterbatch Varieties
- The Use Of Color Masterbatch Has Th...
- The Production Process Of Black Mas...
- White Masterbatch For The Productio...
- Advantages Of Color Masterbatch