The color Masterbatch has the advantages of dispersing pigment, increasing pigment tinting strength and glossiness, enhancing and toughening the products, Color Masterbatch and improving the process stability and physical properties of the products remarkably. Masterbatch uniform, bright color, strong tinting strength, good dispersion, stable performance, good weather resistance. Stable quality, best-selling at home and abroad.
Color Masterbatch widely used injection molding, blow molding, drawing, casting, extrusion, plastic toys, plastic electronics, automotive plastic parts, plates, home appliances shell, chemical fiber, wire, cable, foam, household appliances, chemical fiber, automobiles, plastic bags, packaging materials, wire and cable, building materials, household appliances, sports and leisure supplies. As, ABS, PE, LDPE, HDPE $xmlesc, LLDPE, PP, PS, PET, PBT, PA, PC, EVA, PVC.
Color Masterbatch by a high proportion of pigments or additives and thermoplastic resin, a good dispersion of plastic colorants, the resin selected to the colorant has good wetting and dispersion, Color Masterbatch and with the coloring material has good compatibility. namely: Pigment + carrier + additive = Color Masterbatch
Color Masterbatch Coloring is now the most commonly used plastic coloring method. The dye, which is dispersed in the carrier, is simply mixed with the color masterbatch resin and used for making plastic products.
Color Masterbatch coloring of the obvious advantages of easy to use, no pollution to the molding environment. Color uniformity, stability, improve the quality of plastic parts. Easy to measure, Color Masterbatch can apply a high degree of automation molding production system. Can be colored, anti-aging agent, antistatic agent in one side, made of multi-functional masterbatch, easy to use.
Technical process of color Masterbatch
The commonly used color Masterbatch technology is wet process. Color Masterbatch through the water phase grinding, phase, washing, drying, granulation, only this product quality can be guaranteed. In addition, pigments in the grinding process, but also to carry out a series of color Masterbatch technology, such as the determination of fineness of sand grinding slurry, the determination of the diffusion performance of sand grinding slurry, the determination of the solid content of sand grinding slurry and the determination of the fineness of color slurry and other items.
Color Masterbatch is generally composed of three parts, colorant carrier dispersant, through high-speed mixer after mixing, crushing, extruding and drawing granulation, color masterbatch in the process of plastic processing, with high concentration, good dispersion, cleaning and other notable advantages. Color Masterbatch performance and quality requirements polypropylene color Masterbatch performance requirements, polypropylene is a pure hydrocarbon, molecular chain containing tertiary carbon atoms, heated, after the light in the tertiary carbon atoms easily cracked, Color Masterbatch so that polypropylene quality deterioration, so that the required color Masterbatch in high-temperature spinning easy to diffuse, do not damage the fiber quality, do not make the fiber fade, have excellent resistance to light, wear resistance, solvent-resistant, withstand the strict spinning stretch.
(1) Heat-resistant color masterbatch selection of pigments, the most basic requirements can withstand the production process of polypropylene fiber temperature, maintain its performance stability. Temperature resistance is generally required for 270~280℃ above.
(2) Disperse color masterbatch pigments should be good dispersibility, and in the color masterbatch should be dispersed evenly, and the use of dispersant will not reduce the quality of polypropylene fiber. Otherwise can not produce a good quality of the liquid coloring fiber, operation is not stable, in the drafting of fiber easily break or produce abnormal fibers.
(3) The brightness of polypropylene liquid color has a variety of uses, which are used for bedspread fabric and knitted fabrics, requiring bright tones. Because organic pigments are brighter and more brightly coloured, Color Masterbatch the use of organic pigments for use in these applications is required.
(4) Light effect of light, some pigments have photosensitive effect, to make the coloring fiber fade and brittle loss, and pigment light resistance is basically related to its chemical structure, so in the production of color masterbatch to pay full attention to the pigment light resistance, Color Masterbatch light-resistant pigments need to use, you can consider adding
Ultraviolet absorbing agent.
(5) The pigment used in the stability color Masterbatch has good stability to the dyed polypropylene fiber. Meaning that the pigmented fiber polymer will not react with the fiber when it is exposed to heat, light or high temperature for a long time, and form a new chemical group to make the performance of the polymer low. Therefore, color masterbatch should be used as far as possible pure pigments, not including iron, copper, Color Masterbatch lead and other salts of impurities, to ensure that the physical properties of colored polypropylene fiber is excellent.
(6) Water resistance, dry-cleaning, oil-resistant, coloring polypropylene fiber products in the use and inevitably through washing or solvent dry cleaning, to contact the oil agent, especially for carpets, so its use of colorant to have a good washing resistance, dry cleaning, oil resistance.
- Masterbatch Usage Considerations
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- Application Of Black Masterbatch In...
- White Masterbatch Hiding Power
- The Technology Of Color Masterbatch