Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
Plastic Forming Method: Extrusion
Resin Carrier: Virgin PE From Sinopec/Basf/Exxon Mobil
Apply Methods: Blow Film/Blow Molding/Injection/Extrusion
Density (g/cm3): 1.3-1.5
Adding Ratio: 1%-10%
Specification: SGS ROHS ISO9001
Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
Safety Standard: Environment Friendly
Application: Blow Film/Injection
Moisture Absorber Content: 85%
Granule Diameter: 2.5mm
HS Code: 3824909990, 3824909990
Transport Package: 5kg/Little Bag(Vacuum); 25kg/CTN
Origin: Guangdong, China
China Desiccant Masterbatch
1. Absorb the moisture 20% of the weight of masterbatch itself.
2. Use the ordinary equipment, no need change the processing technology.
3. Non- toxic, no stimulation, good plasticizing; Uniform particle size.
4. Add into the toughening agent , so as improve the toughness.
|Usage||General Plastics,Engineering plastics,specialy plastics|
|Plastic forming method||Extrusion|
|Plastic properties after heated||Thermoplastic plastics|
|Moisture content||Less then 0.15%|
|Particle size||less than 48 micrometre|
|MFI(G/10min)||less than 48 micrometre|
These Masterbatch can be widely used in the HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP/PE materials and the wetting plastic.
Such as :blow film, plastic piece, plastic pipe, blow molding,
coating film and injecting
Yixing Masterbatch Main Products are including Color Masterbatch / Functional Masterbatch/Anti-block & slip masterbatch / Filler Masterbatch /Desiccant Masterbatch / Black Masterbatch / White Masterbatch / Increase Transparent Tasterbatch / Colorant Granule / Pigment concentration / Film Blowing / Injection Molding//Additive Masterbatch
What is Masterbatch ?
Masterbatch is a solid additive for plastic used for coloring plastics (Color Masterbatch) or imparting other properties to plastics (Additive Masterbatch). Masterbatch is a concentrated mixture of pigments and/or additives encapsulated during a heat process into a carrier resin which is then cooled and cut into a granular shape. Masterbatch allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the plastics manufacturing process.
Q1: How about our package?
All the packing can be customized.
Q2: What are our business principles?
1. Free samples are available.
2. For the trial order, 500kgs will be acceptable.
3. We can help to provide the design for your products.
4.We will do the business with our heart, don`t hope everything involve unhappy.
5. We promise to solve all the problems during trading process while product quality assurance.
Q3: What are the advantages of our shipping and delivery?
1.We make sure all the products will be inspected strictly before loading.
2.We will make the shipment within 7 days after confirming the payment.
3.We will recommend the best suitable shipping company for our customer to save cost for our client.
Q4: How about the quality control of your products?
1.We pay great attention to quality control from raw materials to finished products, each production link meets the quality system of ISO9001-2008.
2.All products meet RoHS standard.
3.All products are approved by SGS.
- Instructions for using Masterbatch
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- Application Of Black Masterbatch In...
- White Masterbatch Application Prosp...
- Color Masterbatch Is Very Convenien...
- Masterbatch Quality Identification ...
- Black Masterbatch Applied To Plasti...
- High Coloring Strength Of White Mas...
- Color Masterbatch Has The Character...
- What Is The Processing Method Of Bl...
- Determine The Quality Of Plastic Bl...
- Black Masterbatch Has Good Wetting ...