In the plastic molding process, the black masterbatch is almost everyone used for dyeing, for anti-aging, for conductive products, Black Masterbatch the use of many problems often bother us. Xiaobian will now we are concerned about some of the issues to explore, hope to bring you a harvest.
Composition of black masterbatch materials are:
A. carbon black;
B. carbon black carrier;
C. Carbon black wetting agent;
D. carbon black dispersant;
E. Other processing aids.
Black masterbatch with carbon black in accordance with international classification, China has more than 30 varieties. Mainly divided into rubber and non-rubber with two categories. In the rubber with carbon black is mainly wear-resistant carbon black, Black Masterbatch can effectively improve the wear resistance of rubber tires; in non-rubber carbon black, really can be used as black masterbatch carbon black only a few.
The most widely used carbon black in the tank is mainly due to its rich source, high purity and small particle size. Among them, it is divided into high pigment carbon black (particle size 9-17mm), medium pigment carbon black (particle size 18-25mm) and low pigment carbon black (particle size 26-37mm). Black Masterbatch Due to different varieties of carbon black, the price difference is very large.
Carbon black particles because of its own more active, rarely exist in the original particles, almost all of the range of particles in the presence of aggregated particles exist.
Carrier is the material carrying carbon black. What kind of raw materials are used in general plastic products, and what raw materials are used for the carrier? This made the black masterbatch and plastic raw materials compatibility is better.
Such as: PS (polystyrene) plastic products, the use of black masterbatch carrier is PS. For polyethylene plastic products, the carrier is polyethylene. However, the general use of LDPE (high pressure polyethylene), because LDPE carrying carbon black the strongest, Black Masterbatch and processing performance. While other polyethylene HDPE and LLDPE can only produce low concentrations of black masterbatch.
For PP (polypropylene) plastic products, only the use of PP and LDPE as the carrier of the black masterbatch, but can not use HDPE and LLDPE and other plastic as the carrier of black masterbatch. Of course, also useful to recover the material to do the carrier of the black masterbatch.
- Masterbatch Usage Considerations
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- White Masterbatch Processing Perfor...
- The Basic Ingredients Of Color Mast...
- The Method Of Black Masterbatch
- White Masterbatch Good Dispersion
- Color Masterbatch Sold At Home And ...
- Carbon Black Masterbatch Characteri...
- Black Masterbatch Temperature Is Good
- White Masterbatch Hiding Power
- High Color Masterbatch Pigment Content
- Color Masterbatch Applied To The Pp...