The black masterbatch has good compatibility with plastic products, so the black masterbatch can stay in the product for a long time and exert its proper performance.
However, if the black masterbatch exceeds its compatibility range, it will have a negative impact on the plastic product. For example,
Excessive use of filler will increase the viscosity of the system, difficult for molding process, and the mechanical properties will decrease.
When the amount of the flame retardant is large, the mechanical properties of the material will be significantly reduced;
The addition of the liquid auxiliary agent will cause the heat resistance of the material to decrease;
Most of the additives cause a significant decrease in the transparency of the transparent plastic or a complete loss of transparency.
It should also be noted that some of the additives in the masterbatch have a double or multiple effect. E.g
1. Carbon black is not only a coloring agent, but also has both light shielding and anti-oxidation effects;
2. Plasticizer not only softens the product, but also reduces the temperature and improves the melt flow;
3. Some also have a combustion-supporting effect;
4. Some metal soap stabilizers are themselves lubricants.
For these additives, the formulation should be considered together, blended or simplified.
- Instructions for using Masterbatch
- Black Master Batch Processing Features
- Production Technology Of Non-woven ...
- Application Of Filler
- Pigments For Color Masterbatch Request
- Future Direction Of The Talc Powder
- Color Master Batch In The Paint Ind...
- Importance Of Black Masterbatch In ...
- Master The Basic Ingredients
- What Is Filler Material?
- White Masterbatch Hiding Power
- The Technology Of Color Masterbatch
- White Masterbatch Features
- How Do I Properly Add It To A Mater...
- Masterbatch Solutions - How To Prot...
- Injection Molding Machine Process -...
- Masterbatch Can Be Done On Such A Tall
- Color Masterbatch ——Analysis Of Com...
- Color Master - Add Color Masterbatc...
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of T...